- Georgia 2019
- University of Richmond, J.D. 2019
- Family Law Certificate
- University of Georgia., B.A. 2015
- Virginia State Bar Family Law Section Award 2019
Associations & Accreditations
- State Bar of Georgia
- Atlanta Bar Association, Family Law Section
- Georgia Association of Black Women Attorneys
- Student Programming Committee
Publications & Speaking Engagements
- Positive Youth Development Networks: The Community-Based Solution to Juvenile Delinquency and Other Problem Behaviors, 23 Rich. Pub. Int. L. Rev. (2020).
Rachel Lugay | Top-Rated Divorce Lawyer in Atlanta
Rachel Lugay is an Associate at Bloom Lines & Alexander LLC who practices exclusively in the area of family law. She was born and raised in Brooklyn, New York, and is a graduate of the University of Georgia, where she earned her Bachelor of the Arts in Sociology.
After graduation, Rachel attended the University of Richmond School of Law in Richmond, Virginia. While earning her law degree, she served as the Managing Editor of the Public Interest Law Review, the Diversity and Inclusion Chair of the Student Bar Association, and the President of the Black Law Students Association.
Throughout law school, Rachel was heavily involved with Richmond’s Family Law Clinic where she represented pro bono clients in divorce, custody, visitation, and child support matters.
Her work in the Family Law Clinic earned her the Virginia State Bar Family Law Section Award.
Rachel understands that the effects of domestic relations cases can be far-reaching and is eager to guide clients with effective and practical solutions to difficult and often complicated family law matters.
When Rachel is not practicing law, she is spending time with her friends and family and looking for new ways to engage with her community. She believes that serving and providing her community with access to legal resources is the first step to creating meaningful change.
Schedule a Consultation
Contact us at 404-888-3730 today.