William A. Alexander
- Georgia 2012
- Supreme Court of Georgia 2013
- Georgia Court of Appeals 2013
- S. District Court, Northern District of Georgia 2013
- Georgia State University College of Law, J.D., 2012
- President, Moot Court Executive Board, 2011-2012
- University of Georgia, B.S., 2008
- Legal Elite, Georgia Trend Magazine 2017
- Legal Elite, Georgia Trend Magazine 2019
- Selected for inclusion as a Rising Star Georgia Super Lawyer 2020 and 2021
Associations and Accreditations
- Bar of Georgia, Family Law Section
- Atlanta Bar Association, Family Law Section
- Certified Guardian ad Litem by Atlanta Volunteer Lawyers Foundation
- Intrastate Moot Court Competition Committee, State Bar of Georgia Young Lawyers Division
- Co-Chair, 2014-2017
- Legislative Subcommittee, State Bar of Georgia, Family Law Section
- Member, 2017State
- Charles Longstreet Weltner Family Law American Inn of Court
Publications & Speaking Engagements
- Author and Speaker – Business Valuation Fundamentals, Atlanta Bar Association Family Law Section Financial CLE, 2020
- Author and Speaker – The Protections and Pitfalls of Prenuptial and Postnuptial Agreements, Estate Planning Institute, 2020
- Author and Speaker – The Pesky Law Part of Family Law: Case Law Update, ICLE Family Law Nuts & Bolts, 2019
- Author – Tips for Successful Mediation, The Family Law Review, Spring 2019
- Author and Speaker– The Art of Negotiation – Effective (and Ineffective) Mediation Strategies, ICLE Family Law Nuts & Bolts, 2018
- Moderator– Hot Tips from Financial Experts, Cobb County Bar Association Family Law Section Annual CLE, 2017
- Author and Speaker– Social Media Revolution: Ethical Implications For the Use of Social Media Platforms, CLE by the Hour, 2017
- Contributing Author– Alternative Dispute Resolution in Large Cases: When Is It appropriate, How Is It Best Staged and Who Should Be Present? Atlanta Bar Association CLE Materials, 2016
- Contributing Author– That Was Then, This Is Now – Examining the Consequences of Estate Planning In a Subsequent Divorce Action When The Objectives Of Fiduciary Law and Family Law Compete, Fiduciary Law Institute Materials, 2015
William Alexander | Top-Rated Divorce Lawyer in Atlanta
William A. Alexander is a Partner with Bloom Lines Alexander LLC, where he practices exclusively in the area of domestic relations law. William joined Richardson Bloom & Lines LLC in February of 2016.
Prior to joining the firm, William practiced family law with another prominent Atlanta law firm. William is also trained Guardian ad Litem.
William is a second-generation family law attorney, and prides himself on his ability to effectively guide his clients through an often difficult stage in their lives with as little disruption as possible, while also working hard to ensure that their interests are protected. William’s experience in family law ranges widely from contentious custody disputes to divorces involving large complex-financial estates to appellate work.
William’s successes in all facets of domestic relations law are what enable him to effectively advise his clients through trying times.
William is a native of Atlanta, Georgia. He graduated cum laude from the University of Georgia in 2008 with a Bachelor of Science degree in Psychology. He then went on to obtain his law degree from Georgia State University College of Law in 2012. While in law school, William served as the President of the Moot Court Executive Board.