- Georgia 2013
- Georgia State College of Law, J.D. 2013 graduated Cum Laude
- Emory University, B.A. 2010 graduated Magna Cum Laude
- Rotarian of the Year, 2019
- Phi Beta Kappa National Honor’s Society, Inducted 2010
- 2017 Leadership Cobb Graduate
Associations & Accreditations
- State Bar of Georgia
- Cobb County Bar Association- Family Law Section
- Atlanta Bar Association
- Cobb County Chamber of Commerce Leadership Cobb Alumnae Association
- Rotary Club of Marietta
Publications & Speaking Engagements
- Co-authored Rules of Evidence “Stalkbook” Presentation: ABA Business Law Section
- Co-authored Prepare for Battle but Remember the War: Preserving the Appellate Record: ABA Business Law Section
- Co-authored Creative Solutions in Handling Pro Se Matters: ICJE
Brooke Cohen | Top-Rated Divorce Lawyer in Atlanta
Brooke Cohen is an Associate at Bloom Lines Alexander, LLC where she practices primarily in the area of family law.
Before joining the firm, Brooke was the Staff Attorney for the Honorable J. Stephen Schuster in the Superior Court of Cobb County for more than eight years. In that role, Brooke gained significant experience dealing with a wide array of civil and criminal litigation, family law matters, and jury trials.
She also regularly mediated disputes between attorneys for parties and between parties.
Brooke’s experience provides her with a unique judicial insight into various aspects of her client’s cases. Brooke knows the importance of actively listening to her clients to efficiently and effectively address her client’s specific needs.
Beyond work, Brooke is dedicated to civic involvement and community service. During her tenure as a staff attorney, Brooke represented the Superior Court of Cobb County in the Cobb Domestic Violence Taskforce and was a regular speaker for the elementary school educational Court 2 Classroom program.
She has served as Vice President and President-Elect of the Rotary Club of Marietta and is a 2017 graduate of the Cobb County Chamber of Commerce Leadership Cobb program.
Brooke is a fourth-generation Georgia native and daughter of a retired Air Force Colonel.
She completed her undergraduate studies in Latin and Arabic at Emory University where she was inducted into the Phi Beta Kappa National Honor’s Society and graduated Magna Cum Laude.
She stayed in the Atlanta area to attend Georgia State College of Law where she was an active member of the Moot Court Executive Board and a student inductee into the Bleckley Inn of Court.
Brooke lives in Vinings with her husband and son. She is a certified Yoga instructor and teaches Megaformer pilates. When not practicing law her favorite activity is reading bedtime stories to her son and taking him for walks to the duck pond.